EHE0200361 Thermostat Binding Assistance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning All, I have a Center EHE0200361 Wireless Transmitter that appears to have lost the binding to the relay box on the wall. I have a flashing red light on the relay box and the TX isn't sending information to the boiler. How do I re-bind this transmitter - I can find instructions for most devices but not this one? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Possibly made by Honeywell, but I would try this, failing that, maybe contact Wolseley?

Sponsored Links
Morning All, I have a Center EHE0200361 Wireless Transmitter that appears to have lost the binding to the relay box on the wall. I have a flashing red light on the relay box and the TX isn't sending information to the boiler. How do I re-bind this transmitter - I can find instructions for most devices but not this one? Thanks
Have you figured this out I'm in the same position and no instructions for this particular model. Pretty sure the relay is binding mode and can get into test mode on the thermostat but no idea how to complete the binding. Nightmare

Thank you so much for leaving that video!
I spent ages trying to find out how to do that, and it's Saturday, so I would end up waiting for someone till Monday.
Thanks once again for not being selfish and sharing that.

Reactions: CBW
Thanks for all of you who ask the question and answered, I following the video and it’s work !
Thank you very much to give me a hand which it’s the first year I have been UK
Now I feel very warm both physically and mentally

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back