Honeywell evohome losing binding

Sponsored Links

Which manual?

I have the installer manual
50040745-201 A
and the user manual
50040746-201 A
Both dated 2013

Can't see anything in them .(I should have gone to specsavers)

Do you have other / different manuals?

Actually... You're right, I apologise. I was thinking of a training manual we had a while ago.

You need to have the base unit a metre away from anything that generates a wireless signal.

You also need to consider the path of the radio signal and what is betwixt the units.... For example, having the cylinder sensor trying to transmit through the cylinder to the base unit.

I've had Evohome for 5 years - original monochrome screen, now with colour and internet gateway. I did all the electrical & electronic set-up but my friendly plumber did the plumbing - new condensing boiler, relocated. In the past 6 months (approx) I've had same issue as whistler. Rebind, and all is fine. Has only happened twice. The BDR91 is upstairs and on other side of house from controller - about 15m in a straight line including a solid wall and the wooden door of the airing cupboard. I think the fault might be triggered by other wireless network stuff in the house which is frequently being modified and tinkered with by myself and other family members - new tablets, games consoles, burglar alarm, security cameras etc etc. My only worry is if the BDR91 fails in sub zero weather and we're away from home.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back