electric bell circuit diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i need the cct diagram of an electric bell operated from 3 seperate pushes located in 3 different rooms. A 3 way indicator board is to be installed n the bell is to be operated by battery..
Required: Neat diagram of the electrical connection stating the size n type of cable which should be used.

Sponsored Links
Really should learn to spell, first (s)he misspells "cartridge" as "crtridge", now there's an extra "o" in the user ID... :eek:

(harshest post ever? :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
i just drew a diagram . . . . . but its mine . . . . on my computer . . . . i have no use for it, however . . . . im not even on a electronics course, nor do i have any training in electronics or electrical engineering. This is really basic stuff.

"what sort of cable is to be used"

duh . . battery powered BELL . . . . BELLwire surely springes to mind. That bit really extracted the urine.

I'd use 400mm^2 SWA I think, plenty of room for expansion then, and you could have a really really loud bell. ;)

I`m a plumber but I`m so old that I remember rigging bells in the houses of the Gentry :eek: Titter not ye diy`ers .plumbers used to do this job ;) with wires and bellcranks etc. Ah the 18thCentury. those were the days :eek:

countcollins said:
i need the cct diagram of an electric bell operated from 3 seperate pushes located in 3 different rooms. A 3 way indicator board is to be installed n the bell is to be operated by battery..
Required: Neat diagram of the electrical connection stating the size n type of cable which should be used.

do your own work. this is basics and even plumbers would probably get it.

toasty said:
I'd use 400mm^2 SWA I think, plenty of room for expansion then, and you could have a really really loud bell. ;)

best use 4core. just incase an extra button is needed

Maybe the guy means- lights whot stays on for five minutes of so- - aint that a circuit worth re-inventing!

Grow old disgracefully.

Hi guys, i asked for help with a circuit diagram and got some helpful ideas n some snide remarks... :( Thanks

unfurtunately :oops: i havent finished n need help. Thus i need good websites which have write ups on electrical devices and circuit diagrams.....Thanks once again :confused:

Are we right in thinking that you are at a school or college, and this exercise is your homework to prove that you have been studying properly and paying attention?

I see that in your previous post you asked:
countcollins said:
Explain the construction of a crtridge fuse with the aid of a cct diagram.
Advantages of cartridge fuse over renewable wire fuse

Have you got a text book?

I see that last time, somebody hinted that you might use the word "Please." You haven't taken that hint.

are you really a Count....or are you one of those Nigerian Scammers ;)

Thanks JohnD ...Please :LOL: n yes im in skool but this is for my personal development.. i have text books but they dont contain cct diagrams eg Electrical Tech by Therja...u see im studying electrical engr. but i love electronics so i try to get ccts, understand/ study them and see if i can build or just try to design it with diff components

hey Nige F I never asked u for money or anything like that, so whats with dissin me? :evil:
Dont mind me im not mad at ya.. :)

Thanks again n holla back

countcollins said:

Thanks JohnD ...Please n yes im in skool but this is for my personal development.. i have text books but they dont contain cct diagrams eg Electrical Tech by Therja...u see im studying electrical engr. but i love electronics so i try to get ccts, understand/ study them and see if i can build or just try to design it with diff components

I'm very impressed with your progress. In Jan you couldn't understand a bell circuit and now your trying to design & build electronic circuits.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back