electric chair

it crosses the doorway

SO????

How did you propose to cross the extra low voltage cable across the door 'ole? Why do you think you cant use the same method with mains voltage cable?

Sponsored Links
it crosses the doorway

SO????

How did you propose to cross the extra low voltage cable across the door 'ole? Why do you think you cant use the same method with mains voltage cable?

thanks again for reply
i intended cllpping cable around doorway and the extensions that i thought was suggested were too thick,,,,, can u explain what cable u mean

i didnt suggest any. are there no sockets on the other side? can you move the chair?

just extend the flex if you must, but use a joint with cord grips, not a round 30 amp junction box.

Sponsored Links
i didnt suggest any. are there no sockets on the other side? can you move the chair?

just extend the flex if you must, but use a joint with cord grips, not a round 30 amp junction box.

yes sorry steve thought it was your last post

would a 13amp flex connecter be suffice

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back