Electric FICA test?

Yup, those pics are exactly the same as the AM2 test - what I have said above stands 100%. Your friend does not have a clue IMO. Perhaps he wants you to fail :LOL:

Sponsored Links
That's me done the test now. Lectrician you were right :D . everythinh went well apart from one boob but I don't know if it will cost me...when wiring my earth for motor i went from my mains to my stop start inch control (as the stop button was metal) then pulled a loop in the trunking below my motor starter which is enclosed in a pvc box then down to my motor, the problem being I obviously must have pulled the loop out of my earth (in the trunking) when i pulled it down to the motor and by the time i noticed I had run out of time. So there aint earths in my pvc box, although there is a metal coupler and brass bush going into it that will bearthed as they are joined onto my earthed trunking. Do you think this will be a major or minor? I know it would def be a major if it was a metal box.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back