Electric Meter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My first post on the forum so Hi to you all.

I've just noticed my electric meter has stuck between numbers, the main numbers have stopped going round, the red and white one is still going round and so is the disc. It has been on the same number since I took last meter reading :eek: The question is should I wait until my next meter reading is due before I let my electric supplier know? I pay a set amount direct debit and do my readings on-line every 3 months, so it won't be long before they realise. I have had issues for a few years that my electric use seems too high so I wonder has there been an underlying issue with the meter :?:

Sponsored Links
not your fault, claim ignorance and use as much as you can to get your moneys worth.. ;)

don't know how they would be able to claim back from you if they don't know how much you've used..
best they could do is average what you used for the last 2 years.. and try to claim that..
but then you could be working away for a month and only using the electric at weekends etc.. they have no way of knowing..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back