electric oven size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys - before i purchase an electric oven..do they have some kind of dip at the back or are they completely square ?....the reason i ask this is because i have a hob fitted above in the worktop, the gas connection to the hob comes down a little and then is angled back towards the wall and down to the supply pipe...i measured the distance from the angle to the front of the 60cm oven housing assembly flush with the doors of the unit next to it and got 52cm....im thinking the oven housing have a depth of 60cm...wont the oven stick out of the housing....or is there a cut out or dip at the back of the oven to allow it to slide under the gas connection ?..ta

Sponsored Links
There's normally a section at the top that is "cut out" to give room for cabling and connection but best check it will fit still.

There's normally a section at the top that is "cut out" to give room for cabling and connection but best check it will fit still.
ta..was gonna order online, think ill have to pay a visit to currys or comet and have a look at the hobs...before i order one online...ta

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back