electric relay (coil) replacement 220/30 V

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking for replacement coil for relay in Danfoss 57 H1 control box dimentions 37mm long 15mm dia.

Sponsored Links
I think you'll be looking for a long time. These units have been obsolete for 30 years. Replacing with a current Satronic box and base is simple and reasonably, though you'll need to replace the photocell as well.

Thanks Bernard,
Yes noticed that site early on , sent them e-mail and tried phoning but outfit seems to have closed down . I've been in touch with Heating-Parts.co..uk in Bridgewater who have two Danfoss items which they say will function as replacements for the 57 H1 , should receive them tomorrow . The boiler was little used in the 45 years I've had it , the coil failed due to a 10kohm resistor going down to 9.12k . The boiler a Harcal 430 is built like a Boeing 747 and all the advice I've read was to try to hang on to it as today's replacements don't match up to it .Anyone with an old control unit of any manufature that contains a relay would suffice to provide the coil that I need to get this control unit functioning again .

Sponsored Links
Your control box is the least of your concerns with a Harcol 430 if anything ever happens to the fan and motor, or the drive dog to the oil pump.
Whilst the 'hang on to it' theory is valid for later standard efficiency boilers, this one will be quite inefficient.

I used to convert to a Satronic TF 801 B and FZ cell which was same diameter as original.

To OP I still have A static disc and Fan spacers if you need them !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back