electric shower

If you do have personal contact with them , make sure the power's off!

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:
I think that Crabtree used to make one many moons ago, but I dare say it has been dropped from their range..bit like their website :rolleyes:

There's nothing in their current catalogue. Which BTW, is available online, here

Ah well - if it bothers me enough and if I ever get to the stage where there's nothing more important to occupy me I'm sure I could mount it above the ceiling and have the cord emerge from a hole in the middle of a blanking plate, or even just a small white cable gland in the plasterboard.

Go on - tell me that there's a reg which states that switches must be accessible....

FWL_Engineer said:
jonah, I'll upload the drawing later and post it here for you print off.

no probs thanks for your time!!

ban

there was a post here a few weeks/months ago talking about SELV switches for bathrooms. Is that worth investigating?

Sponsored Links
Jonah, got a few problems with our hosted server , hoster is currently sorting it out, as soon as it is done I will stick the drawing on the server so i can post it here. Apologies for the delay

surprised to see you here this early FWL! I imagine by your ranting last night, you had one two many ;)

BR said:
surprised to see you here this early FWL! I imagine by your ranting last night, you had one two many ;)

No ranting from me, I don't drink too much, I always try to ensure that within 3 hours of drinking I am legal to drive if there is any emergencies with any of the Guys or clients.

If I am going out of the razzle properly, I always make sure one of the other Directors is on call.

I didn't expect my comments to make sense to you, as you weren’t here last night. Somebody decided to stir up trouble by signing up in a name similar to yours (something like FWL_Engineer .) and lets just say lowering your reputation. It was actually quite humours!

BR said:
I didn't expect my comments to make sense to you, as you weren’t here last night. Somebody decided to stir up trouble by signing up in a name similar to yours (something like FWL_Engineer .) and lets just say lowering your reputation. It was actually quite humours!

Aha, I posted a couple of comments when I got back at about 01:30hrs so I thought you referred to them..odviously not!!

Are these posts still about or have they been deleted?

:( FWL ............ cant find any diagram??? you still having some snaggs or is it me just not finding the images?

jonah said:
:( FWL ............ cant find any diagram??? you still having some snaggs or is it me just not finding the images?

Sorry Jonah, busy doing too many things at once....I'll do it in the morning and post here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back