Electrical certification

I've looked at the legislation and that's what it states, unfortunately. It's all on the Deputy Prime Minister's website and is quite clear that the certificate should come from someone who is Part P registered.
Got a link to that?

It's either wrong or you've misread it....

Sponsored Links
Wrong!!

Again!!!

lol
Do you intend to help the OP, and any others who read this topic in the future, by providing the correct information?
Chapeau - I know that you've been on this forum since I posted that, and the previous question.

Did you post in order to help the OP, i.e. to make sure he got the correct information, or was it purely to have a pop at me?

Do you intend to help, or do you think that your purpose on this forum is served just by saying "wrong" but not actually providing the right information?

Sponsored Links
I wonder if chapeau is a reincarnation of FingRinal?

He too was someone who took great pleasure in saying "wrong!" but would never ever help people by providing the correct information.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back