Electrician who refuses to take cross from van faces sack

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
C

cumbriahandyman

An electrician and former soldier faces the sack for placing a small palm cross on the dashboard of his company van.

Why after having displayed it for 15 years should he be asked to remove it?

For 12 of the 18 years I worked for a Government agency, I had a company vehicle and displayed a fob with St. Chriatopher on it. No one ever mentioned it.

clicky thing

Sponsored Links
the strongest religion in this country is Muslim so we must not upset them.

What have muslims got to do with it?

However, a colleague said Mr Atkinson was a born–again Christian who expressed his religious views "far more overtly than just having a cross in his van".

Have you ever met a BAC? He was most likely running around trying to convert people , they are nutters.

"We do not allow employees to display any personal representations in our vehicles, although they are free to do so upon their person," a spokesman said.

Which is fair enough really. You lot are like little clock work toys , word something cleverly enough and your little key winds you up then pfffft, off you go , all chattering muslims this and muslims that with your little arms flapping around dropping your shopping all over the place.

@thatbloke

Do you understand now the level of bigotry and ignorance on this forum now?

It still amazes me

Sponsored Links
@ cumbriaman

Can you please explain the meaning of DEMOGRAPHIC in its MARKETING sense please
Or shall we just let that one go eh? :rolleyes:

Have you ever met a BAC? He was most likely running around trying to convert people , they are nutters.

Agreed, but you won't find many preaching "jihad", but I suppose you won't believe that any muslim religous "leaders" do.

Agreed, but you won't find many preaching "jihad", but I suppose you won't believe that any muslim religous "leaders" do.

apart from Right Wing Christian fundamentalists in the US who actually advocate nuclear bombing of muslim countries

apart from the fact that the same people were HUGE factors in financing the GW Bush government and major influencers of policy... IRAQ anyone

Apart from nut cases publicly burning the Koran inciting hatred and distrust

Btw its illegal to burn the US flag

Yeah, I was meaning in this country I suppose. You're absolutely right the the us is full of nutters.

You lot are like little clock work toys , word something cleverly enough and your little key winds you up then pfffft, off you go, all chattering muslims this and muslims that with your little arms flapping around dropping your shopping all over the place.

:LOL:

I don't think that Muslims should be brought into the argument, about what effergies that UK British display, but the fear of what Muslims would think, due to the effect of the current PC level in the UK.

People confuse racical extremeism Muslim rants, taking the Koran at face value, kill all non believers, as opposed to the Old Testement, An eye for an eye...

If you believe in a book, that someone chose to edit and change, that doesn't relate to history, then people choose to believe in a higher state, but in reality, make your own mind up. Most of biblical history is propaganda, and lies, to make people believe. Extremists, from the Muslim, or Christian side would argue differently..more moderated minds, can make their own mind up, and see that extremists, of either side, are mental.

The argument there is one God, flies out the window, thus crushing all theory that there are several Gods. So back to Roman times, unless there is NO GOD.

Mickymoody said:
as opposed to the Old Testement, An eye for an eye...

That's an excellent example of how rules can be interpreted in more than one way. I wonder how many people think that one means "Give as good as you get." :evil: :evil: :evil: I did, until a Jew explained it to me. The real meaning is "give no more than you get". It's a maximum, not a minimum, and the intention is to stop disputes from escalating. :cool: :cool: :cool:

apart from Right Wing Christian fundamentalists in the US who actually advocate nuclear bombing of muslim countries

But guess which religion actually goes through with something similar??

Apart from nut cases publicly burning the Koran inciting hatred and distrust

Wonder which bunch of 'nut cases' they got the idea from?? Are these people espousing peace and love?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. Nice to see you and you bf backing each other up. ;)

Nice post Whitespirit. Soon have spacey back on though, blaming the London bombings and the burning flags on our Empire past or Iraq ,or Afghanistan.(even though the Muslims carrying out bombings etc are of Pakistani origin) He finds every excuse for Muslims to hate the West (but still they come in their droves to live here). ;) ;)
I suppose the bombings, flag and poppy burning etc don't count the same as Koran burning though in the context of inciting hatred and distrust?? Hmmm Who wonders why we distrust them??

Sponsored Links
Back