Electrician who refuses to take cross from van faces sack

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Hmmm Who wonders why we distrust them??

How could you trust them? Even their cricket team's a gang of dirty no good cheats.

Not biting on this one then spacecat??? Thatbloke would have had a go if he was still here. :LOL: :LOL:

Your desperate for my input aren't you, without me your posts are just a bunch of idiots agreeing with each other.

Tbh I could give a f##k what you really think, I have met so many people like you lot I know that you are incapable of changing how you think. You base your world view on the actions of a few and thats it.

There are lots of things I dislike about many cultures, but I believe all have their good and bad points

I believe that western countries should keep their noses out of other peoples affairs and then they wouldn't get half the world hating them
100s of thousands of muslims have been bombed to oblivion by the west what do you expect them to do give you a hug?

Its funny how you hate them so much on one hand but you won't boycott their oil will you?

That makes you all hypocrites in my book.

Sponsored Links
You seem to explain yourself quite a lot, for someone who doesn't give a fck I mean. :LOL:
You have no idea what I, and others on here really think, that's the way it will stay as far as I'm concerned. Cos I really don't give a fck.

Your desperate for my input aren't you, without me your posts are just a bunch of idiots agreeing with each other.

Your problem is you don't want to talk about it, you want to shut down any discussion and you play the race card at the drop of a hat.

All of your posts contain abuse. You have had several posts deleted because of the content, you have had posts locked due to your abuse of others.

You and thatbloke have told me that I am racist, you have both accused me of saying I hate Muslims but when challenged to prove the accusation you have conveniently skipped over it and continue to make allegations that you can't substantiate.

When you mate lost the argument, he lost the plot, spat out his dummy said he was leaving but did not. He threatened me with his cumbrian Muslim friends.

You accuse us of stereotyping and then claim this countries troubles are down to chavs.

you said
people always focus on those unlike themselves to blame for all their problems

You then go on to blame all of this countries problems on chavs. Who's two faced now?

Please don't come back and claim it was a joke, we know it was no such thing.

You deliberately started a thread that you knew would be contriversial, and when it was, all you could muster was more personal abuse.

Your desperate for my input aren't you,

Couldn't sleep last night. :rolleyes:

Its funny how you hate them so much on one hand but you won't boycott their oil will you?

It's funny how they hate us so much, but won't boycott our welfare system, schools, housing, hospitals or The UK itself.

Sponsored Links
Well, well, well, there is still some common sense in this country. The electrician has been allowed to keep the cross in his van.

Seems that the pathetic manager who wanted it removed, in case it offended has been made to look a right idiot.

Not only did Lord Cary condemn Wakefield District Housing, but so did church leaders from the Hindu, Muslim and Sikh community.

Lets hope this is the last time we see decisions/restrictions on people in case it might offend.

It's funny how they hate us so much, but won't boycott our welfare system, schools, housing, hospitals or The UK itself

they provide a huge amount of the doctors in all of our hospitals well above their population average

They often run their own schools

They have a much higher percent of owner occupiers per population

They are far more likely to be in emp;loyment and or run their own businesses

Most are UK ciitzens and have as much right as you to be here and pay their taxes

1000;s of Brits are only too happy to work in THEIR countries living on Huge salaries living the Expat life

Yep. Strange how they keep selling it too. Ohh I forgot, in these oil producing countries, 99% of a countries wealth is owned by less than 1% of the population.
Also strange , how your the one telling us that we hate them, when all we are doing is making a social commentary on our perception of them. Do you think they are extremely tolerant of us? Do you think they'd be as tolerant if we lived in their countries?
Simple answer is NO.

they provide a huge amount of the doctors in all of our hospitals well above their population average

They often run their own schools

They have a much higher percent of owner occupiers per population

They are far more likely to be in emp;loyment and or run their own businesses

Most are UK ciitzens and have as much right as you to be here and pay their taxes

1000;s of Brits are only too happy to work in THEIR countries living on Huge salaries living the Expat life

All of the above points that you have made could also be said of the Jewish community in the UK.

Unlike muslims, the jewish community aren't always bellyaching, demonstrating, subjugating women, preaching hate, and generally plotting the downfall of the west. They just keep their heads down, and get on with it.

Thanks for the video Cumbrian. This is the future Spacey wants for the UK.

Back to the stoneage then. :rolleyes:

Yep. Strange how they keep selling it too. Ohh I forgot, in these oil producing countries, 99% of a countries wealth is owned by less than 1% of the population.
Also strange , how your the one telling us that we hate them, when all we are doing is making a social commentary on our perception of them. Do you think they are extremely tolerant of us? Do you think they'd be as tolerant if we lived in their countries?
Simple answer is NO.

Why wouldnt they sell it, China and India are buying huge amounts of oil now hence high prices here and the threads on this forum complaining about it

What You call social 'commentary' is basically your way of trying to hide your own racist small minded opinions

your OBSSESSED with muslims they are they only group you ever talk about!

there are thousands of cultures including your own why not discuss their shortcomings once in awhile

If its unbiased social commentary why not talk about the good things that they do

What about the Muslim medical students who won't have anything to do with patients with alcohol problems or sexually transmitted diseases.

Yes, the British Medical Association has confirmed there are students who are refusing to attend lectures on these matters and that the refusal is being made on religious grounds.

Has the world gone mad? Only a while ago Sainsbury's said it would permit Muslim employees who worked at its checkouts to refuse to scan alcohol if doing so offended their religious beliefs.

Other Muslim students are refusing to examine female bodies and still more, working in high street pharmacies, refuse to supply the Pill.

Let me ask a simple question. Why do people who wish to train to be doctors choose to do so in a culture they find so objectionable as to make their jobs impossible?

The actions of this small group of Muslim medics are playing right into the hands of those who want to see Islam as a fundamentally life-hating, reality-hating theocracy.

I'm afraid to say I would take those workers off the shop floor immediately and the junior doctors I would send down without a moment's hesitation.

I would say exactly the same if a bunch of Catholic pharmacists refused to let people buy condoms, or if a pack of Christian medical students refused to treat women who agreed with abortion. I'd sack them tomorrow morning and feel fine about it long before lunchtime.

Well, I'm scorning it. Despite all their efforts to become educated and make a contribution to human wellbeing, junior doctors who refuse to treat female patients or people with cirrhosis are too ignorant to do the job, unless they wish to do it in an environment where such ignorance is held to indicate some kind of religious nobility. Off you go, then. Be my guest. Your plane awaits.

There's a limit to what people should do to please fanatics.

spacecat how come you have not yet begun edumacating alot of folk on here?

the majority of people here are giving free advice and tips on how to do such jobs as to avoid making costly errors to people who wish to be informed.

Only fair you share your wisdom and teachings to all of us racist biggot tradesmen so we can avoid making future costly errors on the various subjects you show yourself as an expert on.

thatbloke";p="1962483 said:
What have muslims got to do with it?

However, a colleague said Mr Atkinson was a born–again Christian who expressed his religious views "far more overtly than just having a cross in his van".

Have you ever met a BAC? He was most likely running around trying to convert people , they are nutters.

" all over the place.
you are confusing them with JW`s

Sponsored Links
Back