electricians

Sponsored Links
Hi all. Im doing an advanced electricians course thats costing me a bomb. I am not feeling too confident about the whole thing with the tests and everything and just wanted to no if there is anyone out there who can become my friend on this site to answer a few questions for me and just basically help me out a bit because i dont no anyone who does electrics and i feel a bit alone on the matter. Thanks.

Most people in the electrical forum are friendly and helpful. If you do have a question make clear your lack of experience - and don't be put off by the unheplful people.

Sponsored Links
thanks alot mate. just wanted a simpler explanation about the rotar and stator in a three phase motor?

i've just done my level 3 2330 tough course to pass.
before i was working as a decorator wasn't very fun but was nice to see the finished room when completed

Having spent most of my time in industry I found no one was interested in qualifications more about you and your last job.
Having said that I though it was time I up-graded and did the three night classes available C&G 2381 Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:June 2001), Management of electrical equipment maintenance based on the IEE code of practice for in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment. Inspection and testing of electrical equipment based on the IEE code of practice for in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment, C&G 2391, Inspection and Testing. After doing them I found any other course needed day release but being on the sick the opportunity to take the C&G 2330 came up. Oh what an eye opener would not want to employ those students. Didn't know Silver was a conductor, and the course well I wanted to learn the right way to bend tray I have bent miles by cutting bits and bolting together seems someone had stolen their bender. 2 years ago and still not replaced! It was a complete waist of time and I did not continue did a degree in Electrical and Electronic engineering instead.
Night classes great but I would not do any full time course under level 4 and those in full time or day release courses level 3 and below sorry to say don't seem to want to learn and spoil them for the minority who do.
P.S. I did take up-grade and have 2382 now!
Eric

Sponsored Links
Back