Electricity Supplier?

S

sturharv

Which Utility supplier covers the Crewe area... is it United Utilities?

Apparantly United Utilities won't allow you to install an internal electric meter more than 2m inside the property and the meter board must be a minimum of 700mm from the floor (so these meter readers don't have to bend down!)

I could do with knowing if these Regs apply for other electricity suppliers i.e. Crewe area?

Can anyone offer some advice?

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
The electricity supplier can be any number of companies such as British Gas, Scottish Power, Eastern Electric etc.

The company responsible for maintaining the area from Anglesey to Witchurch (ish) is Power Systems. They may subcontract the work out to companies such as NWP or Tryddan (not sure of spelling).

I have just co-ordinated with Tryddan (??) for a single to 3 phase upgrade for a customer of mine (outside meters) and the guys that did the job didn't give a monkeys about how high they were placed, so long as they could easily access them

Thanks, I have heard the company is Corr (or at least it sound like Core!)

So the supplier is Power Systems?

Sponsored Links
The supplier is whoever you pay for yor electricity. The company responsible for the maintenance of the area are Power Systems, they may sub-contract out the work to other companies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back