Electrics theory

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am looking for a book or web link about the theory side of electrical installation. I need to learn all the maths etc.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for that, I have the regs and the onsite guide. I just need some help with the maths.

Sponsored Links
What you trying to work out?
Most of the correction stuff is in the on site guide.

Confession: i've been installing for years but by the numbers. I am going for my part P soon but the theory is where I will fall on my back side.

OK, go and by Part P doctor by Al Lynch!!
Are you NICEIC? It is available from their website and is aimed at people doing a DIS course.
btw, how have you been issuing certs?

I am going to use Napit as they are local and I want to do their test and inspection course.

Electrical theory is dead easy.

The electricity company sells you electricity along one wire. Then they immediately get it back along another wire. Now the ingenius bit . . . They sell the same electricity right back to you again! In fact the last time any new electricity was generated was 1974.

Steve said:

The electricity company sells you electricity along one wire. Then they immediately get it back along another wire. Now the ingenius bit . . . They sell the same electricity right back to you again! In fact the last time any new electricity was generated was 1974.

WTF..... :LOL:

ricicle said:
Steve said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN0wqUIY6o

Steve said:
ricicle said:
Steve said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN0wqUIY6o

1937. :p .................................. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back