EM stop diagram needed

I see what your saying Holmslaw, but the job is a school, and the start button is placed out of reach if the little treasures, so can not be reset unless by an authorised person, so is not a problem. I did say we should change the em switches for key operated versions, but they said no, not an option they wanted back as it was , besides all the machinery has its own em stops on them anyways, and if the power drops out the contactors de-energise and the maches wont re-start anyways.

Nick

Sponsored Links
If he has a 4 pole contacter why do you need aux contacts or a relay.

Or Are you switching a 3pole and neutral supply

Worked like a charm RF , just made a minor modification, i added a normally open contact with the keyswitch in the stop circuit so that when the key is turned to the off position it drops the contactors out aswell, just makes it more child resistant, incase someone takes the key out and forgets to press the stop button.

Thanks again for your help

Nick

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back