EMAILS not getting through to me from chums machine..

nec

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have searched for answers in the HELP section but found nothing so far hence this entry to see if anyone can assist.

:?: I send emails to a chum who receives them all without any problem. His address is in my system (BT) and my address is in his system (Fenetre).
He returns my emails by hitting the reply - they never come back. This has been going on for months to the point of absolute frustration. :mad:

Anyone able to help please.

Sponsored Links
2 things to check

is your mates address "blocked"

also have you got the reply address as your email (in OE, there is an option to insert a different reply address when you send, although i do not know why)

ask your mate to delete all information regarding your address from his pc, then create an email, and manualy type in your address, send it and see if you get that. It is probaly his that has the problem

Might also be worth checking if you are using any 'spam filters' and somehow your mates email is been seen as 'spam' and not reaching your computer.

If your email provider allows you to go online to check your emails, go to that site - look for the folders on the site - you might find one that retains the spam (i.e doesn't allow it to come to your OE). Also look for info on the site about spam filters and see what settings are on/off.

Good luck,

Gary

Sponsored Links
Thanks both for the advice. I have dug through my blocked lists with the help of someone who knows a little bit more than me and discovered that I had blocked him from mine - what a dummy :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

Back