Emergency light conversions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a company that can manufacture bespoke emergency conversion packs I can add to a number of light fittings in mansion block. The lights are brass chandeliers and looking at adding a large brass base which will house the inventor and led lamps. I've seen them on my travels but don't know who can manufacture.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You are likely to have to make some alterations to the wiring to provide normal ON-OFF operation together with the facility to test the battery and invertor using a test switch to disconnect the permanent Live from the unit ( simulated power failure ).

So it may be worth considering re-wiring them to an emergency ( battery backed ) supply that supplies all of them if the mains fails.

The choice depends on what is required and who requires it, the owner or the insurance company.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back