Emigration

FWL_Engineer said:
... but generally I do think the UK is one of the better ones in the overall scheme of things. If this were not the case we would not have so many Immiogrants coming here would we...

Nothing to do with the free housing, cars, health care etc etc that many of them get then :LOL:

Sponsored Links
and here we go spinning off of the track of the original question to descend into the normal argument on the forum :D

nstreet said:
FWL_Engineer said:
... but generally I do think the UK is one of the better ones in the overall scheme of things. If this were not the case we would not have so many Immiogrants coming here would we...

Nothing to do with the free housing, cars, health care etc etc that many of them get then :LOL:

Lets not go there this thread... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I have lived and worked in overseas on two occasions, after the initial "holiday feeling" of the first few months life settles down to work and sleep, its just the setting thats different. People whinge about tax, migrants (yes thats you that is) the state of the health service and all the other issues of the day. The UK is no better or no worse than any other developed western country. Although I will probably do another stint abroad when the fancy takes me, I will return here.

crystal ball said:
I have lived and worked in overseas on two occasions, after the initial "holiday feeling" of the first few months life settles down to work and sleep, its just the setting thats different. People whinge about tax, migrants (yes thats you that is) the state of the health service and all the other issues of the day. The UK is no better or no worse than any other developed western country. Although I will probably do another stint abroad when the fancy takes me, I will return here.

At last some sense emerging.

Freddie said:
Some of you will say that Ireland is no different than the UK--it is it is totally different and in many ways the same but even so different in those ways.
Well that's cleared that one up :LOL:

Back