Enforcer wireless alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently had an enforcer wireless alarm set-up. After my mains being out of action (smart meter installation) I can no longer turn my front door chime off. Regardless of whether the 'c' is displayed or not the chime continues to sound. Is this something I can sort myself?

Sponsored Links
Are u pressing c on the main control panel or an arming station/keypad?

Has the system been completely down powered as in the battery drained whilst power off

The mains was down for around 30 minutes, still operating on battery power as far as I’m aware when it went back up and everything else operating as normal apart from the chime not turning off.

I’m press C on the main control panel.

Sponsored Links
Try fully power cycling the panel so main off and battery out and see if the chime sorts itself out for you

Try fully power cycling the panel so main off and battery out and see if the chime sorts itself out for you
I was thinking of trying this too. However, before doing this do you know if this will keep all my prior settings or will it require a further engineer set-up?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back