Engine Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the comments in blue were made by the mightily- experienced sxturbo - you know, he of 15 years experience. I don't know why my name has been put in a couple of times.

My comments are the clear, logical intelligent ones :) !
Lol

I haven't got the time at the minute to bow to your demands.

You been to have a problem with the fact I've said I have 15 years experience in the industry, I'm sorry if this offends you, and maybe I should elaborate on my background however judging by your posts you clearly have a superiority complex and so if I'm honest with you it's kind of put me off the whole thread, your one of those who whatever evidence is submitted will never accept it anyway, and it's the likes of you which ruin forums such as this.

If you really are far superior as you come across you can prove me wrong, but I know you can't and won't, you clearly have no experience at all on this field other wise you wouldn't be asking or saying the stuff you are.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You been to have a problem with the fact I've said I have 15 years experience in the industry, I'm sorry if this offends you

What amuses me is you think this is something special when it clearly is not.

who whatever evidence is submitted will never accept it anyway,

I think it must be clear to everyone that you have submitted not one iota of evidence in spite of multiple requests.

you clearly have no experience at all on this field

You are clearly an imbecile.

other wise you wouldn't be asking or saying the stuff you are.

Ask you for proof for your ridiculous statements ?

Anyway, that's more than enough talking to the mentally-impaired. Back to dinner preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back