England and Wales, formerly Christian countries

This is how ukip reads it. Make of it what you will, I'm sure you will lol.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Well, i can counter his theory with a few more stats from the census, published in the Grauniad

It's not as clear-cut as UKip tries to make out. The majority of refugees/immigrants simply want to settle as far away from religious persecution and poverty as possible.
According to this census, they're better off not going oop north.;)

Ten more things about the census...

Shamanism is expanding faster than any other religion, with the number of people saying they practise it rising from 650 in 2011 to 8,000 in 2021 in England and Wales. The result might prove controversial, as the Shamanism UK website asserts “it is not a religion, more an authentic expression of mankind’s spirituality”.

3500.jpg

Praise the Lord...and pass the humus:mrgreen:

More established are pagans, who number 74,000 people (up from 57,000 in 2011) and who gather most in Ceredigion, Cornwall and Somerset, and wiccans, who number 13,000. Wicca is sometimes described as a witchcraft tradition whose roots lie in pre-Christian religious traditions, folklore, folk witchcraft and ritual magic.

Last edited:
According to this census, they're better off not going oop north.;),
So why is it that the government keep sticking them up here? Out of sight, out of mind, perhaps? Given that levelling up has now evaporated (like so many other Tory manifesto promises), I'm starting to wonder if I could come down south and claim refugee status. Do you have translators, or do enough people already speak Ecky Thump in Berkshire?

Sponsored Links
I suspect the real rot was the burning alive of innocent people, genocide in the name of the church, and all the abuse to children, young women, mothers etc.. Plus, people waking up to the fact that its a load of old tosh designed solely to control how people live and behave, while often also acting as a form of taxation, which led to huge amounts of corruption. The Church Commissioners for England is one of the largest and wealthiest charities in the UK, currently sitting on £6.33 billion. Praise the Lord!
I thought you were describing 20th century secular society for a moment.

Blup

UKIP?

Don't be silly.

A dead party thrown in the skip.
That doesn't address the points being made which are of a relevance.
For instance if you have soft touch law enforcement don't be surprised if it comes back and bites you on the ar*e
Or is it 'silly' to think that?

That doesn't address the points being made which are of a relevance.
For instance if you have soft touch law enforcement don't be surprised if it comes back and bites you on the ar*e
Or is it 'silly' to think that?

What happens when you cut police numbers by more than twenty thousand?

Exactly, why have we gone soft on law and order, why have the authorities retreated and left the public to fend for themselves.
This is what he says/asks who steps into the void, he mentions vigilantes but what stripe will/would they in turn be.

Not keen on that stuff. It's inedible...

I'm not a big fan either. Tofu's another thing that seems pointless to me, although i eat more veggie foods than ever. The burgers are good but i can't eat too much spice so have to be careful otherwise it'll be a windy night ahead.:oops:

Exactly, why have we gone soft on law and order, why have the authorities retreated and left the public to fend for themselves.
This is what he says/asks who steps into the void, he mentions vigilantes but what stripe will/would they in turn be.
In t'olden times there'd be work in industry for immigrants but the decline in northern towns means fewer jobs, increased poverty and overcrowding - issues the govt. said would be attended to in this parliament.

This is how ukip reads it. Make of it what you will, I'm sure you will lol.
Balkanisation of Britain has been going on for years.
The idea of national sovereignty is the antithesis of what the EU stands for.
This is why the EU promotes freedom of movement and open borders.
Flooding countries like the UK with immigrants dilutes the national identity of the host nation which in turn facilitates the absorption of that nation into the concept of an EU superstate.

So people are becoming more comfortable with recording a 'no specific religion
When people stop believing in something, they starting believing in anything.
Hence the rise in the belief in such theories as human induced climate change.

Why do you not think industrial activity over the past two centuries hasn't contributed to global climate change?

Sky pixies good, science bad. Got it.

Any views from the non fundamentalist religious community?

Sponsored Links
Back