England V Portugal

Just on the Shearer point, what a two faced ####
Prior to the comment re Ronaldo and the dressing room back at mu, does anybody recall his pre match comment when they showed a clip of Ronaldo in another game dribbling through several players and the being sycthed down from behind.
He said and I quote, or words to the effect, that is what I expect Neville to do to Ronaldo in the first few minutes, just to send a message.
Guess what , Neville complied within 3 minutes.
Imagine if Ronaldo saw that what was he supposed to think,!
I thought Shearer had finally grown up but it seems that he is taking is wind up tactics which he used on the field now into the tv studio
Anyway the real reason why we didn't perform was because we had a useless manager who relied to much on Beckham who is passed is sell by date, and who was afraid to drop or promote the players that were required for the initial games

Sponsored Links
i've seen better footy at our local park,Becky knew his team was playing crap,that's why he went off.And the argie ref seemed to have it in for us,Perhaps his dad was in the fawklands war?.svens tatics was all wrong.....it might have been a different scenario if crouch played first half with sol cambell,and rooney had nobody with him up front.Roll on 2010.

We were up against it wenrt we...portugal are massive cheats and divers..an incompetent ref..we have a vulcan for a coach..no passion..an idiot in rooney and players who just arnt good enough.

Did anyone see Ranaldo nut Rooney before the game?...i wonder what fifa are going to do about that? :rolleyes:

What is really going to make me laugh...when the plastic man u supporters clap Ranaldo on the pitch for the first game of the season..

Sponsored Links
Back