England V Portugal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK - who's gonna win this one?

Portugal have a few of their better players suspended so it's going to be close.

I don't know why, but I think England might just snatch it if they play Crouch as a target man and young Aaron Lennon to provide the crosses. The score will be 1-0 England.

If they don't do it that way and try to play the ball on the ground - then they'll play right into Portugal's hands and Portugal will win 2-0.

joe

Sponsored Links
shame the argie are out i was looking forward to england using the hand of god techniquie on them :LOL:

Sponsored Links
England 3 Portugal 1

Rooney scores with a header from a Beckham cross
Lampard scores from a shot outside the area
Ashley Cole scores and does a robotic dance a la Peter Crouch
Ronaldo gets one for them

Getting close to squeaky bum time :D

noodlz said:
England 3 Portugal 1

Rooney scores with a header from a Beckham cross
Lampard scores from a shot outside the area
Ashley Cole scores and does a robotic dance a la Peter Crouch
Ronaldo gets one for them

Getting close to squeaky bum time :D
that'll be micky Rooney :LOL:
kb43.jpg

crouch moves round like a wonderful ghost.
you can tell the referee is Argentinian :evil: he should be made to a concede conflict of interest isn't Portuguese his language ?

Been watching WC for ever (it seems)... Only time we won I watched the game from abroad ! :cool:
I am hoping for two results in 2010. ;)
Some hopes ...
Things could be worse, I could be Scottish. ;)

Time for a shilling or two on Italy I believe.
;)

Well thank f*ck for that. Can I have my telly programmes back now, sir?

GUTTED

poor boys they sooo deserved to win

except rooney what a tosser

Who agrees with me that the whole mid-field never preformed though-out the world cup. And rooney less said the better.

I was right about one thing, we certainly played better with Crouch/Lennon up front even though we only had 10 men. If we'd played them from the start and Rooney hadn't been stupid - we may just have won it.

Well done Sven, you certainly earned your 5 million a year.

joe

Agree with Markie, they played better when Rooney and Beckham went off, even with 10 men.
But the bottom line is the penalties, again we are just not good enough and their goalkeeper was class.

i have to wholehertadly agree with alan shearers comment about what wayne rooney should do to ronaldo in the dressing room. If he hadnt of interfered it would have been a yellow. I think that thats been one of the worst things to appear in this world cup, players trying to influence the ref to book players and demanding cards

Sponsored Links
Back