England v Algeria

Would you pay 'em in :-
451.jpg

One day you'll see through the 'con'.

:?:

Sponsored Links
You have to understand that England always start off badly and I'm 100% certain that we will get through the group stage and then onto the semi's at least.
England always do better against better glass sides and Slovenia are just that!
It may take a dodgy penalty discission to take us through or a flukey Peter Crouch goal or even winning the draw of lots with the USA.
We will get through somehow, trust me I do know what I'm talking about!

Slovenia better class side?
Average fifa ranking off 61 population approx a fifth of londons . Been a team for only 18 years.
Yep guess your right they do sound a better bet than England.

When the cameras panned onto William and Harry william was seen to say thank fek we are germans ;)

Sponsored Links
Get rid of Crapello and get an English guy in that can build a TEAM. Harry Redknap or Roy Hodgson.

Pip's just emptied his pockets to take that shot... ;)

Mrs Secure reckons I'm not qualified to comment on anything involving football, because I don't watch the matches or know much about the players or the game.

My knowledge of football was gleaned at secondary school and my involvement with it ended there. Hence I feel very qualified (having watched the Algeria game) to say that it was on about the same level as my last school match at the age of 15...

There were bursts of energy and shots and crosses towards the goal but the ball never seemed to connect or went wide of the mark.

I would like to say my previous comments about Green were a little unkind because when things like letting in a goal are taken in isolation its not being fair.

Since watching other big nation games, which have been quite good to watch, who are also getting beat, I am thinking that England are not doing to bad. In fact they are doing bloody well.

They may even win the group still, and play Germany, who are beatable.

I don't support football because its on and off field officials balls it up and make it look farcical and insulting to the watching public.

What we want is a computer system that feeds in field information so that wrong decisions can be corrected and the correct team go through. So, that along side the actual results we have a virtual tournament going on.

Why is it......... national teams in international competitions are allowed foreign managers by FIFA........???????????????
...It's boll*cks.

Surely a nations football team, consisting of players from that country, should include the coaching staff aswell.
Never understood it.

You think that would make a difference? To do well comes from the heart. Manager is there to guide the team- if the team does not follow the instructions, even god as a coach would have a hard time motivating the squad.

Why is it......... national teams in international competitions are allowed foreign managers by FIFA........???????????????
...It's boll*cks.

Surely a nations football team, consisting of players from that country, should include the coaching staff aswell.
Never understood it.

You think that would make a difference? To do well comes from the heart. Manager is there to guide the team- if the team does not follow the instructions, even god as a coach would have a hard time motivating the squad.

Make a difference?????? In what context ??? Your missing my point.
I wasn't having a pop at the manager at all.........merely stating that teams of ANY country should have coaching staff of the same nationality.
Just makes sense to me........

I'm a life-long, massively loyal WEST HAM fan...so I'm used to disappointment ! :LOL:
Sometimes the fans have more heart than the players.....
But thats football............. Last night was a f*ckin disgraceful performance.

namsag";p="1648711 said:
Slovenia better class side?
Average fifa ranking off 61 population approx a fifth of londons . Been a team for only 18 years.
Yep guess your right they do sound a better bet than England.

You have to go on current form and at this moment Slovenia are better than Algeria (1-0) better than USA (2-2) they even beat Russia to qualify.
Take it from me Slovenia are the 2nd BEST side in the group. I DO know what I am talking about (you don't).

Mr Capelio if you are reading this you must start with Jermain upfront instead of Wayne and if Joe is fit he MUST play in this match.

Do this and England will win!

Take it from you that you know what your talking about.

In latest fifa tables which are based on current form
England ranked 7th
USA ranked 14th
Slovenia ranked 25th
Algeria ranked 30th
So would that not make USA the second best team in the group ??

Sponsored Links
Back