England v Algeria

Sponsored Links
oh let it go for christs sake, i called every one that, who was slagging them off after one average game. If you took it to heart then maybe it hit a nerve.You still didnt waste anytime getting on here to get your i told you so dig in. grow up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok, i'll let this one go. But with respect Thermo...don't insult me and expect me not get on your case. You're not any better than me... even if you own this site or are a mod....
As for hitting a nerve?.. i don't think so, this is the interweb.

But agreed, we'll draw a line under this.

Everyone is better than you - but you are right - he is a mod.

Trust you to pop up! (with another insult :rolleyes: )

and why should the fact he's a mod bother me at all... that's a bit like saying my brother is bigger than yours...

Sponsored Links
oh look, the world cup highlights show is on ITV.. oh no, it's finished :(

now im not an expert on football,i dont follow a team and only ever watch the footie when its the world cup or when england are playing,
but why wasnt rooney replaced?he was really 5hite.
as for the other so called top players well,they wernt that good were they?

but 1 thing that really amazes me is,why do they not pick players from the lower leagues?if there fit enough and show a certain ammount of skill,then id bet they would jump at the chance to wear an england shirt,and im pretty certain you would get them running around for a full 90 mins.to prove to all and sundry that there good enough to wear the shirt and make dam sure they would be picked again,plus they would wear it with pride rather then think its a god given right.

I'm not a footie fan either and what puzzles me is this.

All these so called 'super-stars' get paid obscene 'wages' each week for 90 minutes playtime. No denying some of them can do wonderful tricks with a ball when they are playing with their regular mates. Then they get to play with a few people they know about and they can't play together.
Suddenly the grown-up who put them together is told, "You're crap, get lost we'll find someone else to look after us." Why blame him because you can't play together?
Haven't any of you, especially the bloke called 'captain' got the b alls to say,
"Look lads, his system isn't working, lets do it this way and see if its any better."
I was always under the impression a captains job was to lead by example and improvise/modify as things progressed, not blindly follow orders that clearly aren't working.

The captains job is to swap flags, talk to the press, and lift the cup (but ignore number three, this time round !!!)

Simple premiership is best league in the world and a vast majority think its because its the English league Fact its only about 30% english players in reality your league has been diluted by real players from abroad.

Yous are absolute pish no desire or fight for the jersey was evident tonight.
Algerians chased and won just about ever loose ball.
Wasted night could not even take the pish out of english mates as they where too busy slagging themselves

Why is it......... national teams in international competitions are allowed foreign managers by FIFA........???????????????
...It's boll*cks.

Surely a nations football team, consisting of players from that country, should include the coaching staff aswell.
Never understood it.

Why not have only English managers in the Premiership, Championship and lower divisions?

Hmmm Almost all of the top teams would struggle to find replacements for the managers they have at present. As for players only from their home countries??

Would this apply to all sports? Greg Rusedski would have to play tennis for Canada. Half of the Jamaicans would be playing sport for the UK
Some cricketers would be inelegible to play for England etc etc.

Sponsored Links
Back