England v Algeria

I

imamartian

I've been looking for a post from Thermo saying how well England have played so far in the first half... can't find it anywhere?

I got called a miserable g!t for stating the truth in my Eng v USA post... and then the papers saying "do it for your country England", Terry saying "it starts now".... but what does?
Rooney, the best player in the world? He's probably not even the best player in his house !

I want England to win the World cup as much as anyone, but to some of you it's the emporer's new clothes....

Thermo said he's a cup half full person?.... well you gotta win the cup first !

Sponsored Links
Just been watching some of it - usual reaction - overpaid useless do-nothings. I want us to win, but what in Earths name are they doing?
Without looking into stats, I think that Sven had more success?
Let's get behind the team and wish them well, if not, they'll get home sooner than the postcard.

They look so much more nervous than i think i've ever seen them. Is it the competition that's scaring them or the manager?

I dont understand why they cant get a British manager. Perhaps they dont understand Capello. And the money he's on is stupid. The money they're all on is stupid.

Sponsored Links
I dont understand why they cant get a British manager. Perhaps they dont understand Capello. And the money he's on is stupid. The money they're all on is stupid.

Do they get paid for the world cup?

as an analogy... if all our key players equate to michelin star chefs, then Heskey is the equivalent of a tin opener.... pretty good at doing one job, i.e. bringing the ball down from a hoof up field.... but anything else????

No imagination
No flair
No ideas

Bet there will be plenty of excuses later.

You know it's bad when the cat calls booing & jeering whistles are louder than the vuvuwailer things.

Bulldog spirtit seems to have been replaced over egged egos.

James is my man of the match

Same old, same old ........ they couldn't score in a brothel :rolleyes:

Maybe they are giving capello the finger because the wags were not allowed to go.

Another lacklustre performance from overpaid primadonna's. Heskey has much in common with an African Elephant. Neither can jump. Gerrard didn't seem happy. Rooney looked tired. All in all , a very very disappointing performance.
They should get through this group, but I fear they will progress no further after that.
Let's face it. They were DIRE.

Where's Thermo when you need him? I should start a poll to see how he'll respond to this post... the results would be something like this:

1. He'll respond and say England played well, and i'm a git - 95%
2. He'll respond and admit England are performing carp - 5%
3. He'll respond with just an insult - 98%
4. He won't respond - 101%

What? it doesn't add up? well nor does the England World Cup campaign....

And even the pundits think we can still get through.... we should chuck in the towel now !! Or secretly swap in the England Women's team..!

Another lacklustre performance from overpaid primadonna's. Heskey has much in common with an African Elephant. Neither can jump. Gerrard didn't seem happy. Rooney looked tired. All in all , a very very disappointing performance.
They should get through this group, but I fear they will progress no further after that.
Let's face it. They were DIRE.
Overall I agree with you apart from Heskey. He ran his socks off and tried - far more than the rest of the so called superstars. Get Capello out and get Harry Rednapp in

The problem is obvious. The Premier league is an international league that just happens to be played in England - it's not an English league and it's full of foreign players. English kids never get the chance to progress and become top players, they never get a look in. I'm right aren't I?

Sponsored Links
Back