Eurosec alarm pad issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help required if possible please. I have a Eurosec alarm pad and foolishly when I had to rush to the hospital yesterday I entered the correct code, but clearly did not set the system fully. When I returned some seven hours later the low level internal sounder was going off. I disarmed the thing and checked the event log, but now I cannot set it or get it to clear. I’m getting a bit frayed at the edges. Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
Hi Sir. The display says fail-to-set. I’ve tried what you’ve suggested and most other things too.

Fail to set is when the alarm was setting and a device was still in fault at the end for the setting period .
User code and reset should work
Try to set alarm with code number with pressing reset

Sponsored Links
Do have another code ?
System may require a master code to reset and the code you are using is possibly not the master code.

I guess that will be the case. I’ve tried the usual suspects I.e 1234 and 5678, but once again no go. I may have to call the rip off company that installed it!

Thank you so far.

To Handymanjo. Bang on Squire. Not 1234. Not 5678. I. Took a stab at several then settled on the last 4 and BINGO. All fine thank you and thanks for your perseverance. BB.

Hello have a eurosec.....
I wanted to change my code as the numbers were gettin had to press...
I changed code but unfortunately i set it as user and not master..

Code works but dont have all functions like chime..change date and time..add contact numbers etc etc..

Is there a code i can put in to get all functions back and get if off user

Help
Dean

Alarm works.... but i set it to user and not master

Havent got all functions....just sets and unsets and will only ring my mobile phone if goes off and not family and friends now

Screenshot_20190214-203555_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-203555_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190214-203555_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-203555_Chrome.jpg
found this on another site same as my problem..but no one re

Doesn't work unfortunately....
Its just bugging me not having full functions and only alerts me if alarm goes off

Dont wanna get an engineer in for a 5 sec job putting a code in.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back