Ever Broken down on a motorway ?

Sponsored Links
Anyone know the number of Skiing fatalities annually ?

Perhaps we ought to flatten out all slopes, then human propelled speeding Ski's will be a thing of the past.
Based on 52.8 million total skier/snowboarder visits during the 2015-16 season, the fatality rate converts to less than one fatality per one million skier visits (or 0.74 fatalities per one million skier visits during the 2015-16 season, slightly above the 10-year average rate of 0.67 fatalities per million skier visits). – NSAA

USA figures.

Sponsored Links
I know. I understand your pain. ANY right wing organization deserves your ridicule transam. Good for you.(y)

Tut tut noseall quote altering again :LOL:

only RWR s going on the piste probably all NRA supporters

Dare say you were a Ted nugent and charlton Heston fan :LOL::LOL:

Blimey noseall how many black people do u see on the piste when u are ski ing?

Yes exactly u should be ashamed of yer self

Blimey noseall how many black people do u see on the piste when u are ski ing?
Not many. More Asians are giving it a go. You often see black kids with school trips etc. Not that easy to tell until you stop and have a bite to eat or aprés etc.

Not many. More Asians are giving it a go. You often see black kids with school trips etc. Not that easy to tell until you stop and have a bite to eat or aprés etc.

Yeah right

One advantage of this lock down is the in ability of the Nosealls of the world being able to go abroad to Austria and embarrass the UK

Jeez us I got family out there

They probably think we are a nation of nosealls or a nation of Bell *nds

Same thing really :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Based on 52.8 million total skier/snowboarder visits during the 2015-16 season, the fatality rate converts to less than one fatality per one million skier visits (or 0.74 fatalities per one million skier visits during the 2015-16 season, slightly above the 10-year average rate of 0.67 fatalities per million skier visits). – NSAA

USA figures.

My skiing post was tongue in cheek.......:rolleyes:

But as you know, Skiing has risks, I SCUBA dive, that has risks.

If you remove ALL risks from life, automated cars for example, what will people then turn to for that bit of frisson, Drugs, Alcohol, who knows.

If you remove ALL risks from life
Yes, quite. Though no one is suggesting anything of the sort. However, arming everyone in a given country will only end badly.

As for smart motorways - one day they will be the best thing ever to a caring parent.

As for smart motorways - one day they will be the best thing ever to a caring parent.

If your first (or second) - born is sacrificed in the experiment towards a better future for some unknown though, I doubt you'd take much comfort from it. I would not.

Sponsored Links
Back