Evergreen 4in1 ruined my decking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have recently put down some decking! I then used evergreen 4 in 1 on my lawn! I then walked across the decking a few times & when I woke this morning I found black footprints marks on the decking! I tried washing off & doesn't seem to work?! Any advice really appreciated?!

Sponsored Links
If i recall right a lot of those green up things contain copper sulphate,don't know how to remove but just save some pee and put it on the grass with a watering can,loads of nitrogen and free!

Sponsored Links
Can you get a sample of decking to experiment with? Oxalic acid can be used to remove stain and might work. Be aware that it is toxic, and burns, so if you use it, goggles and gloves are advised. It is dissolved in water, and when I used it the table top warped. Oops. I was able to remove the warp, but you need to apply with care ie don't soak large areas for a long tome, apply it locally only.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back