Evo - Flashband Installation....hELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We are looking to bridge the gap between a small brick built and stone roofed outhouse with flashband. We want to make sure we get a really good seal and people recommend the use of a steel heavy hand roller.

Does anyone know of anything i could use that does the same/similar job as one of these steel seam rollers. As £35 for something i will use only once seems hardly worth it especially when we are already working on a non-existent budget.

Also if anyone has any tips for installing the stuff i would appreciate any help.

Many thanks

Mandy :D

Sponsored Links
If you can possibliy increase your budget then look at something better such as lead as flashband doesn't have the lifespan.
That said and if you are looking at going ahead with the flashband then from experience (granted though it's been several years since I last used it ) I would recommend applying the flashband primer first as it greatly increases the adhesion, warm the flashband first and press firmly into place with a couple of pieces of wood rather than going to the expense of a roller.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back