Excel type file needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Along with my main PC I have a modest lap-top for web usage. I don't want to clog this up with hungry programs but I need a way of basic reading/writing of excel type files imported from my main PC. I would appreciate any advice as to a suitable alternative to Excel.

Sponsored Links
If you create a Google Spreadsheet, it sits on their servers, and you can log in to edit. Google spreadsheets are free, you just have to create an account, and you can import exisiting excel spreadsheets into google spreadsheets, or create a new google spreadsheet.

This means that you do not need any additional software and can access your spreadsheet whenever you have web access.

http://www.google.com/google-d-s/spreadsheets/

Sponsored Links
Along with my main PC I have a modest lap-top for web usage. I don't want to clog this up with hungry programs but I need a way of basic reading/writing of excel type files imported from my main PC. I would appreciate any advice as to a suitable alternative to Excel.

I have my main PC attached to my living room TV, there is no keyboard or mouse on this PC as I control it via my laptop simply playing movies music maybe the odd picture slide show of the kids this is using VNC, without having to be at your PC you could still use it but via your laptop, see image below if you would like some help achieving this please let me know

Have just installed Open Office Wordpro and Sprsheet. I can not see any significant diff between these and the MS similars ! Brill

Sponsored Links
Back