Excellent service.....Farm Foods

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
other frozen food retailers are available......

my car overheated due to stupid traffic jams and even stupider diversions today, I heard a hissing noise so pulled onto the FF carpark.....where the contents of my cooling system emptied on the floor...... :rolleyes:

Went in the shop to buy water to re fill the tank but couldnt find any plain water, asked a young assistant who said they only had flavoured water, i explained it was for my car and she went and got a bucket full of water and a jug, and even carried it out to the car for me...she even watched under the car to see if the water was coming out as i was putting it in...

beat that for customer service :D

i shall return tomorrow with a bouquet for her.

Sponsored Links
It shouldn't overheat like that. Either the fan didn't work - or more likely, you have a head gasket problem.

Sponsored Links
It's often the pressure of a leaky gasket that forces water out of the hose union.

Next time the car is hot squeeze the hose to see if there is any pressure in it. There should be some - but not too much.

You can squeeze my hose if you like. ;)

It's often the pressure of a leaky gasket that forces water out of the hose union.

Next time the car is hot squeeze the hose to see if there is any pressure in it. There should be some - but not too much.

You can squeeze my hose if you like. ;)

thought you had moved on to a different sub section for that kind of thing.....mr 90!

my pipe is being seen to....

Its nice to hear of someone being praised for a change instead of us grumbling all the time.
Thanks Di'. ;)

bet an assistant from M+S or Waitrose wouldnt have helped me...

it was a busy road....and it was the best place to stop ..

And your little girl in distress look probably helped.
A bloke doing that would have been left to his own devices!
How is the car now by the way?

And your little girl in distress look probably helped.
A bloke doing that would have been left to his own devices!
How is the car now by the way?

the assistant was a young girl....

car needs checking in the morning...i knew i had a leak....if its still full tomorrow i can use the car til i go on my hols on friday....if not...........im throwing a sicky and getting the car fixed :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back