Excellent service.....Farm Foods

Sponsored Links
It's often the pressure of a leaky gasket that forces water out of the hose union.

Next time the car is hot squeeze the hose to see if there is any pressure in it. There should be some - but not too much.

You can squeeze my hose if you like. ;)

Be very careful squeezing hoses under the bonnet, i kid you not, they can be very hot.

NEVER EVER PUT COLD WATER IN A HOT ENGINE!! it is likely to crack the casings, always allow the engine to cool, also check the level more often. :(

Was Jim Royle in there doing his weekly shop?

My ar$e! :LOL:

How's the car now Di? Be careful removing the rad cap on a hot engine. Boiling water can shoot out. Loosen cap a bit first, to release some pressure.

How's the car now Di? Be careful removing the rad cap on a hot engine. Boiling water can shoot out. Loosen cap a bit first, to release some pressure.

And make sure your hands/arms are protected by using a towel or other thick cloth.

Sponsored Links

How's the car now Di? .

Ive been away....so left the car at the garage so they could fix the leaky bits....and change my cam belt..... hopefully it will be good as new when i get it back....whenever that may be....

maybe we should guess what the bill will be...........replacing leaky pipes, new water pump, new cam belt....bet its more than the fiver ive got left after my holiday :rolleyes:

How's the car now Di? .

Ive been away....so left the car at the garage so they could fix the leaky bits....and change my cam belt..... hopefully it will be good as new when i get it back....whenever that may be....

maybe we should guess what the bill will be...........replacing leaky pipes, new water pump, new cam belt....bet its more than the fiver ive got left after my holiday :rolleyes:

I can chip in another fiver.
Wild guess, £220

:D i was thinking nearer £300..... so ill take your quote thanks Conny................... x

ps................just slip the fiver in my back pocket............and we'll say no more :p

Sponsored Links
Back