Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Better than taking a risk with peoples lives until more sure of the virus, maybe? Keeping a distance from others had to be a good way to stop immediate spread, don't you think?

It was an unknown quantity at the time.

Easy afterwards.
The thing is that kids were hardly affected by it were they they sacrificed kids education so they did not spread it to adults

Sponsored Links
am i critical about your decision i think you will find its you and your cohorts in here who are the critical ones against those that chose not to have it .
I am not critical against those that chose not to have it.

But please stop trying to tell me I am wrong for having it

The thing is that kids were hardly affected by it were they they sacrificed kids education so they did not spread it to adults
Let's not divert.

When did you have the vaccine, the 1st, not any boosters.

But was the world, medical and Governmental aware of all of the risks versus ages etc at the time?

Sponsored Links
so why did i make the wrong decision i am typing this from the afterworld ?
I'm more than happy to have a grown up discussion about it, come back when you are ready. Or not, I'm not bothered.

Yes. Like I said, not forced. Probably better off in a different job anyway if they don't care about patient welfare.
Has it not occurred to anyone that the nursing and doctors are highly educated professionals who know more about this stuff than jo public yet so many of them did not want to take the vax

No doubt there were difficult decisions made but there was no way to stop kids mixing with grandparents. That's is the flaw in the Great Barrington declaration, you couldn't keep the most vulnerable away from others.

Has it not occurred to anyone that the nursing and doctors are highly educated professionals who know more about this stuff than jo public yet so many of them did not want to take the vax
You have some figures to back this up?

There will always be an odd professional who will disagree with a majority view

I cannot remember when it was - I can look for my litte card I was given at the time if its important to you, why you ask.
Not had any boosters .
Because it would be relevant to the available information at the time.

I prefer not to get confused with hindsight

Over 90% took it.

Much more than take the flu vaccine.

I'm more than happy to have a grown up discussion about it, come back when you are ready. Or not, I'm not bothered.
or in other word your blinkered sheeple thought process that i should have died because i used my right to decide what i thought was best and you cant understand why i and billions of others are still walking this earth

Over 90% took it.

Much more than take the flu vaccine.
because they were not threatened with the sack for not taking the flu vaccine jesus that backs up that they took it because they were threatened

You have some figures to back this up?
chief executive of Care England has recently told Nursing Times that the social care sector had already lost an estimated 20,000 staff through the mandate in care homes due to workers either quitting or having to be let go.
And that was just the care sector that already had the mandate, the mandate had yet to hit hospital workers. There were so many that the gov were forced to cancel the mandate

Sponsored Links
Back