Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

or in other word your blinkered sheeple thought process that i should have died
No, I can't remember you getting so much wrong in one thread.

I'm happy you're alive. I'm happy that the predicted six billion deaths from the vaccine didn't happen.

I still have no idea what you are trying to achieve by bleating on about it though. Be happy, not grumpy.

Sponsored Links
So much said in so few words.
I should qualify this comment.

I watched that presser at the time.
Like much in modern life, the hive generates a narrative and the ignorant masses suck it up.

I won't bore the forum with a regale of the presser, it's on YT but enough to say that Trumps clumsy words were bastardised ever & on.
He proved to be correct in his comments as well. UV does nulify viruses and anti-viral medicines are a known development.

but the irony is that we have the gullible and conformitory left, intellectually mocking the sceptical and rebellious right for being, well, intelligent and inquisitive.

the same left which is quite happy to peddle a false narrative deliberately to denigrate the "others" stupidity in looking beyond the visages.

bonkers.

no wonder the gulf between the two is so wide when its really a battle between the religious zealots and the Atheist sceptics.

because they were not threatened with the sack for not taking the flu vaccine jesus that backs up that they took it because they were threatened
The vast majority took it before the threat came in.

Next?

Sponsored Links
chief executive of Care England has recently told Nursing Times that the social care sector had already lost an estimated 20,000 staff through the mandate in care homes due to workers either quitting or having to be let go.
And that was just the care sector that already had the mandate, the mandate had yet to hit hospital workers. There were so many that the gov were forced to cancel the mandate
That's not doctors and nurses, as you claimed.

I don't disagree some didn't want the vaccine, but I'd like to see some figures to actually back up the claim.

I should qualify this comment.

I watched that presser at the time.
Like much in modern life, the hive generates a narrative and the ignorant masses suck it up.

I won't bore the forum with a regale of the presser, it's on YT but enough to say that Trumps clumsy words were bastardised ever & on.
He proved to be correct in his comments as well. UV does nulify viruses and anti-viral medicines are a known development.

but the irony is that we have the gullible and conformitory left, intellectually mocking the sceptical and rebellious right for being, well, intelligent and inquisitive.

the same left which is quite happy to peddle a false narrative deliberately to denigrate the "others" stupidity in looking beyond the visages.

bonkers.

no wonder the gulf between the two is so wide when its really a battle between the religious zealots and the Atheist sceptics.
a lot of word salad to say nothing.

I have never seen any real reports identifying vaccine belief or not, as right or left wing.

put your link up
This was published on 3rd December 2021 doubting the need for mandatory vaccination as only 8% of NHS workers remained unvaccinated.

Mandatory vaccinations didn't come in until 6th Jan 2022.

"On 6 January 2022, the Government made new legislation1, approved by Parliament, which amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 (“the2014 Regulations”). This extends the scope of mandatory vaccination requirements for staff beyond registered care homes to health and wider social care settings in England."

92% of NHS staff were vaccinated before the mandatory threat came in.

Sponsored Links
Back