extending light to another room

With an attitude like that gg1a you will be lucky to get a reply from anyone on here now.

The guys are only trying to help and need as much information as possible to make sure they give you the correct advice, after all they cannot see for themselves what your wiring is like and rely on you for the information they need.

Would you rather they take a guess and give you advice which turns out to be incorrect and possibly causing you injury? I think not!

All the best
Dan

Sponsored Links
bernardgreen said:
Breezer

I agree with you. The photo lacks the necessary clarity to provide informed and accurate advice to the question.

strange then that i can see what is going on with it.. ?
the photo combined with the description make it easy to figure it out..

it's obvious from the get go that breezer can't be arsed to answer this guys question and would rather belittle him..

i can sum breezers replies up here as I and the OP took them..

"look in the wiki you idiot"
"your photography skills are crap"
"your forum knowledge is not very good"

while the OP's outburst was a little harsh and name calling should never be resorted to I can see his point..

help?......more like smart comments....!!!..nothin constructive in replies...or a question about my set up....im tryin to help others solving my question by to explain...to them...best i could .he didnt ask for the image btw...
and i got positive response from that image...but to help others see my set up ive taken another pic

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

rose8me6.th.jpg

better clarity this time the last pic was done in hurry last nite ..the connectors are out of view ..but from previous image ...u can see the set up

thanks

Please note forum rules, general information, item g

ColJack said:
["look in the wiki you idiot"
"your photography skills are rubbish"

and coljack that is not what i said.

and what do the first two posts in UK electrics say?

Wiki: Please see if the answer to your query is aleady covered by the Wiki
Sticky: Read Here First - FAQ - For reference
[ Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4

but like i still said, the answer is in the wiki and sticky.

the idea being that it has drawings for you to see how its done

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
ColJack said:
["look in the wiki you idiot"
"your photography skills are rubbish"

and coljack that is not what i said.

and what do the first two posts in UK electrics say?

Wiki: Please see if the answer to your query is aleady covered by the Wiki
Sticky: Read Here First - FAQ - For reference
[ Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4

but like i still said, the answer is in the wiki and sticky.

the idea being that it has drawings for you to see how its done

yea,i checked there 1st but for those who are still unsure.,there is a DIY forum.....,,then if still unsure bring in a qualified spark.....if we were all qualified sparks we wouldnt need this forum..,,
but as col said u couldnt be arsed solving the problem
your attitude seems....as you put some of the diagrams in....as ..".well i went to the bother of doing diagrams..but cant be arsed explaining them"
maybe if the driving instructor had same attitude you wouldnt be able to drive ppl up the wall
say no more ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back