Extending soil pipe into new kitchen for waste connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've un-capped old outside toilet pan connector (now inside by white door in photo below) and had pipe flushed and inspected with camera up to the inspection chamber outside. All looks good : )

Top of the rest bend sits about 0.4m below ground level in this photo and I can very easily extend under suspended kitchen floor which has 0.5m void beneath joists over to new kitchen sink unit with good drop that meets regulations as far as I can tell?

I'm having a hard time finding out the regulations on how this should be terminated in the kitchen though? I'm assuming a typical 110mm waste manifold at floor level under kitchen sink and cap off with access cap as normal is fine? This is not going to be or is part of a stack or has any other waste discharged into it, just a single branch extended between existing rest bend and kitchen. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
H000860_5_1.jpg

Surely that reducer removes all rodding access? I don't think you can use these?

Also, reading the regs again, it looks like I'll need rodding access at the current rest bend because it changes height? I'm assuming a double sealed mini cover to a rodding point will be ok here though?

Sponsored Links
Surely that reducer removes all rodding access? I don't think you can use these?

Also, reading the regs again, it looks like I'll need rodding access at the current rest bend because it changes height? I'm assuming a double sealed mini cover to a rodding point will be ok here though?

If you use push fit, the reducer can be removed for rodding access !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back