External Render Quote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am getting a few quotes for some external rendering and wanted an idea of pricing so I have a rough ball park figure when the quotes arrive...

I am having the back of my end terrace 2 bed done as well as a rear extension, 30m2 approx in total of which around 8m2 requires a tower.

I have seen prices floating around online between £30-40m2, but didn't know if this was just putting the new render on or included the removal of the old render? (It is shot to bits!) It would just be regular render, not the pre-coloured stuff as I'll be doing the painting after myself.

Many thanks in advance for your advice / tips.

:)

Sponsored Links
Why dont you post on here the quote amounts when they arrive, include with pics of the property, and details from the quotes of what they propose to do for the money?

It would then be far easier too advise you as to whether you are getting best value for your money.

eg. is insulation included, modern synthetics (that might work out cheaper with insulation), scaffold (they decide what they will work from not you), and perhaps bridging scaffold etc.

You've been given site rates which are based on runs the prices you would get would be a price for the job not per metre

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back