Extinction rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrests were for criminal damage etc.

Ellal says he thinks criminal activity is not something a person should be arrested for
He doesn't.

But you are so appallingly thick and/or twisted and lying that you happily claim he does, and I predict that no matter what proof of your error is adduced here you will persist in your stupidity and/or lies.

Sponsored Links
Any damage should of course get a reaction...

However mass arrests under spurious 'public order offence' grounds is simply wrong...

And also counter productive!

The vast majority of people who get arrested are then released on bail (with orders not to return), and then any charges are inevitably dropped...

All that does in harden the resolve of the protesters, and in turn more arrests are made and more draconian laws enacted...

And not just in the UK.
One only has to look at the reaction in France to popular protest.
maybe a few years ago, but nowadays they would be issued with a fixed penalty fine. And of course they get DNA'd and finger printed.

He doesn't.

But you are so appallingly thick and/or twisted and lying that you happily claim he does, and I predict that no matter what proof of your error is adduced here you will persist in your stupidity and/or lies.

Here we go again, the voice of a very embittered/frustrated man, you can't force your point across by insults and an attempt to belittle people. Well you think you can, which may work in your house but not here it doesn't. (y)

Jason.. have a word wiv him bruv :)

He doesn't.

I thank you for your most insightful comments :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
All dead beats and no hopers spongers and hypocrits

Bring out Boris Johnsons water cannons I say :)

Jason.. have a word wiv him bruv :)
BAS is absolutely correct, wally throws allegations around like confetti.
It's the only arguments he can muster, false accusation against posters that have different viewpoints than himself.
But he is a proven liar, a demonstrable racist, a distorter of events and comments.
One of the worst abusers in this forum since transam has curtailed his abuse.
This is just his latest disgusting abusive comment:
Ellal says he thinks criminal activity is not something a person should be arrested for

I disagree. The name calling and defamatory remarks serve only to show how small minded the person is. Why people cannot state an opinion, argue a point, provide evidence equally as well as demanding it and politely agree to disagree is beyond me. I guess GD would be rather dull without it.

Anyway, back on topic, according radio 4, the protestors are trying to get arrested and are also deliberately committing offences that are either way, in order to get a trial by jury.

I disagree. The name calling and defamatory remarks serve only to show how small minded the person is. Why people cannot state an opinion, argue a point, provide evidence equally as well as demanding it and politely agree to disagree is beyond me. I guess GD would be rather dull without it.
When lying racists make extraordinary and false allegations against other posters, merely for disagreeing with their politics, there may be no other way to respond.
If the allegation is false, it cannot usually be disproved.
The allegations are undoubtedly false and mendacious because they are never, ever supported by evidence.
Wally's abusive slur about ellal was typical of such abusive lies.

BAS is absolutely correct, wally throws allegations around like confetti.
It's the only arguments he can muster, false accusation against posters that have different viewpoints than himself.
But he is a proven liar, a demonstrable racist, a distorter of events and comments.
One of the worst abusers in this forum since transam has curtailed his abuse.
This is just his latest disgusting abusive comment:

Your thoughtful, considered response does highlight how deeply you are able to analyse the discussion.

Your comments are much appreciated, as always :ROFLMAO:

Here we go again, the voice of a very embittered/frustrated man, you can't force your point across by insults and an attempt to belittle people. Well you think you can, which may work in your house but not here it doesn't.
When my point is founded on truth, and facts etc, there is no way on earth to get it across by reasoning to liars and idiots who have set themselves against truth and facts.

Notch has fabricated his entire existence on the deliberate disregard of evidence. He fully deserves being criticised in the strongest possible terms. He merits being belittled out of existence, and I would love to see the day come when he and his fellow travellers are expunged from this site by the sheer weight of opprobrium which crashes down on them every time they dare to voice their lies and stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back