Extra spaces between paragraphs + spellcheck

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A really weird one this....

W10 laptop and in certain forums when I post, it suddenly began to insert an extra line space between my paragraphs, but the double space is not on my screen as I type - it only appears once posted. It doesn't seem to do it in this forum, though.

If then subsequently elect to re-edit my post remove the extra line space, then repost - it will appear in the forum with just the single line as I originally intended.

I have a spell checker, checking my forum posts, it underlines in red any words not in its dictionary. Idea is, I right click on the misspelled word and it offers the correct spelling in a long drop down of options, except it can take numerous right clicks before it responds. It used to appear on the first click and instantly.

Sponsored Links
It'll be your spell checker and browser. The rest of your computer won't be related at all. What browser and spell checker are you using?

Browser is Firefox, the spell checker I have no idea. I seem to recall having it for around a decade, from memory it can check the spelling on any edit window in Windows?

Sponsored Links
Navigate to and toggle preference for editor.use_div_for_default_newlines

Magic, thanks that fixed it.. It has been bothering me for around 12 months..

Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to have fixed Ispell as well.

Back