F14 Error

Sponsored Links
If it is the old CXI then I would concur, flow temp increase due to blockage. F14 ;)

Though Im going with it being 2 1/2 year old, (jump to conclusion emoticon) :LOL: :LOL:

How do I tell which version I have and also is the blocked bit something that can be unblocked?
Cheers.
Mark

If it is the old CXI then I would concur, flow temp increase due to blockage. F14 ;)

Though Im going with it being 2 1/2 year old, (jump to conclusion emoticon) :LOL: :LOL:

the old cxi was still being made 2 and a half years ago and there's still plenty of em in warehouses.

The ultracom/flexicom will have the words written on the badge on the front case.

Sponsored Links
just took a quick look and there is nothing on the front apart from a badge saying crapworm I mean Glow worm.
Cheers.
Mark

On the manual it says GC 47-047-24.
No doesn't look like the ones on there site.
Cheers.
Mark

That is the same as my manual but my boiler has a timer dial where the big circle with glow worm is written on the manual picture.

That is the same as my manual but my boiler has a timer dial where the big circle with glow worm is written on the manual picture.

you have the old cxi like I said earlier, and a blocked plate heat exchanger.

least I know it is an old piece of crap not a newer one :)
Is the blocked HE not something that could be unblocked or is it a sealed unit that cannot be blown through or something like that.
cheers.
mark

you have the old cxi like I said earlier, and a blocked plate heat exchanger.

Bow to you DM, do you want a 42years young apprentis. can start 1st April at 11.55am, 1 hour for lunch and finished for 2.00pm. Own van, tools, parts and fittings. :LOL: :LOL: willing to join ARGI :eek:

BTW, thanks for the Kamco tip ;)

least I know it is an old piece of rubbish not a newer one :)
Is the blocked HE not something that could be unblocked or is it a sealed unit that cannot be blown through or something like that.
cheers.
mark

Can be unblocked or renewed Mark ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back