Fabio Capello

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Six Million Dollar man? for each of four years?

The guy doesn't even speak English!

Do they have an interpreter for the half time rollocking?

How much does that work out at per game?

Ridiculous, plain ridiculous.

Sponsored Links
Joe, at least be consistent.

In this thread //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=114646&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 Megawatt raised the ridiculous salaries these people earn as an issue and you had a pop at GP's?

I'm with Mega on this one, pay our emergency services a decent wage and sort out those who earn squillions for doing sod all.

You need to stop being so personal and aggressive with people and focus on the issues IMO then you may get more respect on this forum rather than ridicule.

Unless you like ridicule of course ;)

Personal? Are you losing the plot?

Sponsored Links
Capello actually had English lessons many years ago and can speak some of the language. As long as England keep winning and doing well, could not care less who manages them. English spoken or not

The Six Million Dollar man? for each of four years?

The guy doesn't even speak English!

Do they have an interpreter for the half time rollocking?

How much does that work out at per game?

Ridiculous, plain ridiculous.

he isnt the first manager to come to england and not be able to get round the cockney twang right away, ffs how many of us "normal" folk can understand ferguson??

the guy is a proven winner, i for one am glad he is in charge, a lot of peeps wnated mourinho but i think the guy loves his image too much to ever manage England. capello is the best choice, he is a hard man who will put the prima donnas in their places.

i hope

Yeah but you know what they say - you can't polish a turd.

The British game is all about running and the long ball whereas those that learned to play in a hot climate with pitches like concrete learned to pass the ball around - and we can't do that.

I suppose he will teach our guys the correct way to dive and not look clumsy whilst doing it although one or two look to have mastered it pretty well.But is there a English manager out there who you would say yes he will get us to the next world cup.

I don't care how much they pay him, the english FA is as far as i'm aware not funded by taxes, or anything else i have to pay out, i'm not a football fan so don't contribute to any of the mammoth salaries being paid to anyone involved with the sport.

BUT.................I do hope this man has the gonads to drop some of the celebrity footballers, who seem to have no passion playing for england what so ever. The state of our national game at the minute is dire, and i would be looking to lower end clubs reading, west ham, villa, man city for our team. We need to start with 11 men that are proud to put on an engliand shirt and will run their hearts out chasing a win.
John Terry and Steve Gerrard can't win us trophies alone, but they appear to be the only ones showing any commitment to the squad.

Whatever happened to Aaron Lennon? He was looking good.

If you are Italian you can play for Italy, if you are English you can play for England........the same should be for managers/coaches.....you should have to work with what you have in your own country.

Sponsored Links
Back