Failed Nest Install - Advice Needed

Sponsored Links
I did name them in the original post but seems the admins don't like us naming & shaming. They're a property maintenance company whose name is a shortened version of umbrella.

S

What is the 1st 3 parts of your postcode?

We do all the nest installs for Homeserve alliance in area south west and I will forward your job to someone who can deal with the firm sending incompetent tools to do a rather straight forward job.

Thanks

Tim

Tim, it's BH31 but Nest decided who they would use as there was a free installation offer but given these problems I can probably argue someone else needs to be used.

Simon

Send me a email. [email protected].

I will look at getting it sorted for you.

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
How much did you pay for the Nest if you don't mind me asking? BG Hive is currently £179.10 (£199 with 10% off), just saying...

Comparing hive to nest is like comparing Swindon town FC to man city FC......both kick a bag of inds for 90 mins......one does it so much better!

Nest was 179inc free fitting.

I think it is now 249inc fitting.

Did that help when your missus is complaining about the cold? ;).

At least it would have worked from the beginning, that's all I'm saying.

Let's just say she has also made that point (in as much as Hive would be working by now)!

Competent installers could rewire a y plan in one hour...its a pity Nest don't understand the importance of installers in this process.. No doubt they were promised big sales... The reality is once sold few in the supply chain really care about the purchaser or the person sorting it all out...

It's not the product at fault it is the incompetence of the so called installers sent to the op's property. I feel bad for the poor service they are experiencing.

It's not the product at fault it is the incompetence of the so called installers sent to the op's property. I feel bad for the poor service they are experiencing.

Oh I agree, I'm sure Nest is fine when it's up and running. But if the choice of installer is restricted then those installers should be bloody good at it at the very least!

We are on the whole.

This is why I want the op to email me so I can spk with Homeserve alliance and get it sorted.

The bH postcode area is nothing to do with my company, however all contractors are part of Homeserve alliance and because I 'give a damn' I want it dealt with.

The annoyance is, if the op lived 3 miles north, they'd be in our firms area and this situation would not happen.

The other thing I didn't mention is that they were trying to install the heat link in the airing cupboard yesterday as the original position under the boiler was not suitable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back