Fake News sharing is a Right Wing thing in the US

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/research/polarization-partisanship-and-junk-news/

So its from one of the top Universities in the world and not Breitbart or the Sun but its points out that Rightwingers both consume and share more fake news than anyone else - like a self sustaining loop.

Rightwingers do love junk news and not facts as that would get in the way of their beliefs. Maybe the world is flat and run by Lizard men.

Sponsored Links
More liberal drivel from Knobrot. Since Trump was elected, the tsunami of fake news about him has reached preposterous levels. Also to a lesser extent with Brexit. Pumped our by rightwingers??? :)

A lot of the fake news wasn't from the right, but by the left trying to discredit Trump's victorious campaign.

A lot of real news doesn't get mentioned in the press viz the violence in sweden and now unprecedented violence in Calais with a load of thugs wanting to come here.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11848/france-migrant-crisis

Where have you read about this in the press?

More liberal drivel from Knobrot. Since Trump was elected, the tsunami of fake news about him has reached preposterous levels. Also to a lesser extent with Brexit. Pumped our by rightwingers??? :)

Liberal? lol You can easily be tricked as you don't look for facts. Please point out a detailed and thorough report on the fake news about Trump - otherwise stop making up rubbish to support your view. Try live in reality.

Sponsored Links
On July 27, 2017, however, after less than three months in office, Macron warned that 800,000 migrants in Libya were on their way to Europe. He announced a plan to establish immigration centers in Libya to vet asylum seekers there. He said his plan would stem the flow of migrants to Europe by discouraging economic migrants from embarking on the Mediterranean crossing to Europe. "The idea is to create hotspots to avoid people taking crazy risks when they're not all eligible for asylum," Macron said. "We'll go to them."

800,000 on their way to Europe from Libya, who can blame them ? It's going to worse how can these masses of displaced people be helped ? The Internet shows peaceful affluent Europe and they want to come here.
From all over the middle east and Africa. I would want to come here if I were one of them.

But Europe hasn't got limitless infrastructure, and when it's discovered that Europe is not the El Darado they expected all hell breaks loose.

By the way for some of you blinkered nutters on here I'm not against nor do I dislike foreigners ......I can just see a problem brewing.

A lot of the fake news wasn't from the right, but by the left trying to discredit Trump's victorious campaign.

A lot of real news doesn't get mentioned in the press viz the violence in sweden and now unprecedented violence in Calais with a load of thugs wanting to come here.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11848/france-migrant-crisis

Where have you read about this in the press?

Gatestone Institute has published many false claims. You can check yourself its just a right wing think tank so I do suspect you would find it and share its rubbish.

Gatestone Institute has published many false claims. You can check yourself its just a right wing think tank so I do suspect you would find it and share its rubbish.

Who cares about what you say ?

:rolleyes: another post/quote alteration by Noseall (as per usual ;))

the fake news expert :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back