Fancy a new job?

There are a few jobs advertised on the same site, all with TFL, the place that is basically bankrupt, but can still offer final salary pensions, free travel for you and a nominated friend on TFL, along with subsidised travel on national rail services.
Extra benefits are normal, and are often tax free.
Some employers also offer such benefits as cycle purchase, car parking space, gym membership etc.

Sponsored Links
Is that not discriminatory?
If it's designed to offer TfL an improved view of those currently suffering negativie discrimination, it's perfectly understandable, and to be applauded.
So yes, it is discriminatory, it's positive discrmination. :rolleyes:

Positive Action: one of Hammas' previous incarnations had an enormous meltdown in a thread on this, a few years ago.

I'll bet the current Hammas will be spot-welding their drawers over this, as I type ;)

Buckle in; thread's gonna blow up :D

I got Himmas firmly parked in Coventry. He can blow his load if he wants, I won't be seeing it. :giggle:

I got Himmas firmly parked in Coventry. He can blow his load if he wants, I won't be seeing it. :giggle:
Oh, was the Hammas reference a poor and vague reference to me? :rolleyes:
It's really weird that someone can pretend to be ignoring someone, yet they still seem obsessed by them. :rolleyes:
Ignoring me or not, I still occupy your inner thoughts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, it appears to be a common ailment on here. Perhaps you could organise some mutual counselling, or a support group. :D
You could call it GiHA WG
That's "Guys ignoring Himmie Anonymous: Working Group", not "Gender in Humanitarian Action Working Group"
Although a little bit of cross group interaction wouldn't come amiss. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It's really weird that someone can pretend to be ignoring someone, yet they still seem obsessed by them. :rolleye
Obsessed, jeez if you term him as obsessed what would you call yourself given he's got you on ignore and nobody else is bothered, yet you still obsess over him to the point you seem powerless to stop.

"Salary: A bursary of £21,824 (in line with the London Living Wage)"

Would that be a living on the street wage?
It's assuming you're living with family or in new graduate house shares.

It's always nice to see an internship that pays a salary as they often don't, which means they're only open to the well off.

Obsessed, jeez if you term him as obsessed what would you call yourself given he's got you on ignore and nobody else is bothered, yet you still obsess over him to the point you seem powerless to stop.
Responding to posts made for my attention is normal. And quite evidently you're very bothered. :rolleyes:
I know you have a twisted view of normality, but try to live and react to reality, not your own delusional existence. :ROFLMAO:
And you can pass my comments on to ReganandCarter, if you can pry his fingers out of his ears. :rolleyes:

Responding to posts made for my attention is normal. And quite evidently you're very bothered. :rolleyes:
I know you have a twisted view of normality, but try to live and react to reality, not your own delusional existence. :ROFLMAO:
And you can pass my comments on to ReganandCarter, if you can pry his fingers out of his ears. :rolleyes:
The catch to that is he can't see your responses and nobody else is bothered, which I pointed out is you seem powerless to stop. Which if anymore evidence is needed, one can only conclude you've lost the plot mate.
Now if you concentrate on answering that if only to yourself, you might go on that long walk notchy suggested rather than wasting your time here.

Its been so long since Bloom has been on ignore I think his/ her / its name is now Alice?

The catch to that is he can't see your responses and nobody else is bothered,
You're obviously very bothered, and I'm responding to you now. :rolleyes:

which I pointed out
You have a long record of you thinking you've pointed out something, only to be ridiculed left, right and centre. :rolleyes:

Which if anymore evidence is needed, one can only conclude you've lost the plot mate.
As you were under the misunderstanding that I was responding to you, not to ReganandCarter, it's evident that you've lost the plot. :rolleyes:

Now if you concentrate on answering that if only to yourself,
Now if you concentrate, you'll see I'm responding to you, not to anyone else, and I have been doing for the last two posts.. :rolleyes:

You're obviously very bothered, and I'm responding to you now. :rolleyes:

You have a long record of you thinking you've pointed out something, only to be ridiculed left, right and centre. :rolleyes:

As you were under the misunderstanding that I was responding to you, not to ReganandCarter, it's evident that you've lost the plot. :rolleyes:

Now if you concentrate, you'll see I'm responding to you, not to anyone else, and I have been doing for the last two posts.. :rolleyes:
Poor very poor 1 out of 10 must try harder.

Poor very poor 1 out of 10 must try harder.
Gant is scoring my comments. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In order to give us some confidence in your fairness and capability, can you provide your qualifications and examiners guide? :rolleyes:
And if you can't improve your own academic performance, you're sacked because you're obviously not up to it. :p
The catch to that is he can't see your responses and nobody else is bothered, which I pointed out is you seem powerless to stop. Which if anymore evidence is needed, one can only conclude you've lost the plot mate.
Now if you concentrate on answering that if only to yourself, you might go on that long walk notchy suggested rather than wasting your time here.
Several commas missing, gobbledygook phrasing and basic grammatical mistakes.
Your own grasp of English is about that of a 14 year old level. And you think you're qualified to judge other's work. :rolleyes:
Back to junior shool for you.

I think we can safely say there will be no introspection on your part, blissfully unaware of your failings and project others as not being worthy of your gobbledygook on here.

If you're not bothered, why do you keep responding.

Your words don't match your actions, again

Sponsored Links
Back