Fancy a new job?

I think we can safely say there will be no introspection on your part, blissfully unaware of your failings and project others as not being worthy of your gobbledygook on here.
I don't think you can safely say anything that is correct English. :rolleyes:
There isn't a 'Roy Blomish' which only I can undertsand.
There is a 'gantish', and I doubt even you understand what you're saying sometimes. :rolleyes:

Hmmm. second thoughts, there is a 'Roy Bloomish' when I use common English words which you don't understand. :ROFLMAO:

And I don't "project others", whatever that is supposed to mean. :ROFLMAO:
It must be gantish. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It's assuming you're living with family or in new graduate house shares.

It's always nice to see an internship that pays a salary as they often don't, which means they're only open to the well off.
And the criteria and reward will only appeal to a few.

Mostly those supported by mum and dad, not the ones that a lot in here are thinking are getting a bigger chance.

Cleverly worded critetia

I don't think you can safely say anything that is correct English. :rolleyes:
There isn't a 'Roy Blomish' which only I can undertsand.
There is a 'gantish', and I doubt even you understand what you're saying sometimes. :rolleyes:

Hmmm. second thoughts, there is a 'Roy Bloomish' when I use common English words which you don't understand. :ROFLMAO:

And I don't "project others", whatever that is supposed to mean. :ROFLMAO:
It must be gantish. :rolleyes:
Going nowhere again, best let the thread get back on topic.

Sponsored Links
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 bingo.
Is that you proving your level of intellect by counting down from 10 to Bingo? :ROFLMAO:
Well done! :rolleyes:
Can you do it in binary?

Answer below:
1010, 1001, 1000, 111, 110, 101, 100, 11, 10, 1, Bingo.

If you're a black, disabled, lesbian single parent with fluid trans wotsit: congratulations! The job's almost in the bag. o_O

Bet Himmy Bloomers must have an address book full of suitable candidates. :ROFLMAO:
Pot calling the kettle black from someone who’s benefitted from White privelage their whole life.

If it's designed to offer TfL an improved view of those currently suffering negativie discrimination, it's perfectly understandable, and to be applauded.
So yes, it is discriminatory, it's positive discrmination. :rolleyes:
Which is unlawful.

So called positive action is allowed, but that ad goes too far. Easy claim for a person who doesn’t meet the criteria.

White is just as protected as black in the equalities act.

It's assuming you're living with family or in new graduate house shares.

It's always nice to see an internship that pays a salary as they often don't, which means they're only open to the well off.
Unpaid work experience is not a job. Anyone employed to perform work has to be paid.

Only one obsessed with wotsisname is sad little wotsisname.

I'm going to be an arse, maybe, but this is fact:

• The bloke they need will be moderately bright.
    I could teach said fairly bright person to do what I do, in a week or so.
    I earned £25k today.
Something's wrong with the world.
(I said how I was going to do it, and the evidence is free online)

Last edited:
Unless the law has changed unpaid internships are still a thing. You just have to be careful about how you describe the work.

For example: https://www.legalcheek.com/2019/04/...s-unpaid-internship-lasting-up-to-six-months/
It changed in 1998.

Work experience can be unpaid (up to 6 months). But the moment you ask them to perform work, have duties, responsibilities, meet deadlines etc. minimum wage law applies.

And of course in your article, the smart intern can put his or her new skills in to action and make a claim for wages. All he would need is proof that he had responsibilities and tasked assigned.

Tbh wannabe barristers have missed the boat if this is their option as a 2nd class pupillage isn’t going to get them anywhere. Time to choose corporate law instead and make some real money.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back