Farage, Taking Back Control Of Our Lives

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks to this man we have total control of our borders (no immigrants, no coronavirus...), and it's only been 5 years since Nigel Farage won Brexit. Now he wants to take control of your money. I mean, he wants you to take control of your money. He will no doubt do this for free. Because that's the nice people person pint down the pub guy Nige is.

NF.png

Sponsored Links
His money?

I thought rather a lot of it came from the EU, and he has a large EU pension to boot!

And didn't he tell us not so long ago he was 'skint'?

Yeah, he's as skint as his accountant tells him to be. Skint so he doesn't have to pay tax. He's £400k a year skint - poor guy can't afford a yacht.

I wouldn't trust him with the wild beans we use for green manure.
He's demonstrated how conscientious he is, when he was an MEP.
Member of the fisheries committee and only ever turned up for work once.
I bet he was late, and left early then. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I always thought his name sounded French :idea: ;)
He ensured his children had German passports so they weren't deprived of the benefits of EU.
Hypocrite!
Typical Brexiteer.
He's very similar to you, promoting racial hatred, Except you're not quite so clever. he stops short of promoting violence. You don't. You promote genocide.
You trivialise and humourize Nazi atrocities against concentration camp prisoners by your Austrian relatives.

Thanks to this man we have total control of our borders (no immigrants, no coronavirus...), and it's only been 5 years since Nigel Farage won Brexit. Now he wants to take control of your money. I mean, he wants you to take control of your money. He will no doubt do this for free. Because that's the nice people person pint down the pub guy Nige is.

View attachment 231682

I subscribe to a different bias on youtube -and I keep getting these ads pop up.

He ensured his children had German passports so they weren't deprived of the benefits of EU.
Two of his four children have both German and British passports. That tends to happen when they have a foreign born parent. Not really news.

German pass ports

well at least they were not French
:mrgreen:

Austria don’t do dual nationality

Hypocrite!
Typical Brexiteer.
He's very similar to you, promoting racial hatred, Except you're not quite so clever. he stops short of promoting violence. You don't. You promote genocide.
You trivialise and humourize Nazi atrocities against concentration camp prisoners by your Austrian relatives.

Still bitter ....man up

German pass ports
Dominic Raab would also pass right by Dover, he doesn't realise its importance in cross-channel trade. :ROFLMAO:
All at sea: Raab's ignorance of Dover-Calais stuns critics
Good job the migrants know where to go. :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back