Farmers Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been able to find a single example yet, that prevents you doing something you think you should be able to do?
By definition if we hadn't joined the common market which has morphed into what it has become today things would be different if ruled from Westminster.

Sponsored Links
Based on your skewed view of the EU and the world, maybe you should be looking in the mirror and asking yourself who the sane ones are
One has to feel sorry for numpties like andy...

They repeatedly prove themselves to be totally stupid, and appear to be happy that they have enjoyed shooting themselves not only in their foot but every part of their gelatinous being that you might (or might not) care to think about...

But then they don't actually care, and blame the sane ones for the c*ck up that is their insanity...

Thankfully time is picking them off in ever increasing numbers, and sanity will soon be resumed (y)

Sponsored Links
Pubs have been in decline since before the smoking ban.
Thankfully smokers have also been in decline since the ban on smoking in public places, and less youngsters are taking up the filthy habit...

And in case you care to ask, I was guilty of such a behaviour many years ago because it was seen to be 'cool'...

Luckily amongst the young it is now seen by the majority as not 'cool'...

Pubs have actually been in decline due to falling alcohol consumption and the takeover by large chains charging extortionate prices for their 'drug'...

Even 'brexit tim' is now seeing the backlash, and let's hope he goes the way of his ancestors - the dinosaurs!

Thankfully smokers have also been in decline since the ban on smoking in public places, and less youngsters are taking up the filthy habit...

Sadly, because the tobacco industry kills its customers, it only survives by attracting a constant supply of ignorant youngsters. I understand that most serious smokers are addicted by the age of 12, often by stealing fags from their addict parents.

Thankfully time is picking them off in ever increasing numbers, and sanity will soon be resumed (y)
Thank you for reminding me of my own mortality! I'd like to retire (again) at some point in the future safe in the knowledge that something has been done about "the lunatics who have taken over the asylum" aka the present government.

I was a bit mystified as to who Brexit Tim was - until I remembered this article. It's a bit OTT but Martin and many others in the hospitslity industry have indeed been complaining about staff shortages.

Last edited by a moderator:
By definition if we hadn't joined the common market which has morphed into what it has become today things would be different if ruled from Westminster.
We have always been ruled from Westminster, unless you know different.

We already .........WTF are you on about........Are you aware .......WTF? The........Very, ....
Based on your skewed view of the EU and the world, maybe you should be looking in the mirror and asking yourself who the sane ones are
If you believe all that then you will believe that there is no burglary because burglary is illegal.

Even 'brexit tim' is now seeing the backlash, and let's hope he goes the way of his ancestors - the dinosaurs!
You hope for the demise of Wetherspoons - this is typical nasty lefty behaviour. I would not wish any lawful business to come to any harm.

If you believe all that then you will believe that there is no burglary because burglary is illegal.

You hope for the demise of Wetherspoons - this is typical nasty lefty behaviour. I would not wish any lawful business to come to any harm.
why don't you just miss the point Andy ?

I just found a couple of interesting comments in an interview by Andrew Marr with Max Hastings, former editor of the Telegraph and (almost) lifelong Tory.

Talking about Nigel Farage he said, "...somebody asked me the other day, who was the most influential politician in the last 30 years? I said, unhesitating(ly), Nigel Farage. Nigel Farage has poisoned the Conservative Party. It's now become something completely different"

Referring to Brexit and the current Tory regime he said, "...anything has got to be better than this farce which is making Britain seem absurd in the eyes of the world, and that's a tragedy for those of us who care passionately for our country"

I don't like Hastings all that much, but here he is speaking words I can agree with

The whole concept of Brexit is flawed, the execution is even worse. It has has screwed over the entire farming industry, but the bigots and xenophobes are still here trying to defend the indefensible when even a high Tory like Hastings can see it as destroying our country

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back