Favourite biscuit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Even though I don't buy biscuits as they would easily all be eaten in one sitting, my favourite is probably shortbread. It's opulent. Garibaldis a close second, or possibly any biscuit with coconut in.

Ooh ooh. Actually I sometimes get these syrup waffles from The Netherlands. They are soooo good. Don't know if they count as a biscuit. Probably a waffle. Hence the name, like.

What is your favourite biscuit and why?

Sponsored Links
if kit kats are classed as biscuits they are the ones for me.Take a break!

Hmm, are they a biscuit? Or a chocolate bar? The use of wafer... interesting.

Anyway, why are they your favourite? Because of the Joan Collins joke?

My favorite biccy is "Tim Tams" there Australian and they keep them in the fridge, the best ones are double chocolate, years ago we used to have nice one here called "Abbey Crunch" they was real nice. we just had dinner so not keen at the mo :(

oh! and the reason, Tim Tams taste soooo gooood and so did the others simple, what other reason could there be ?

Sponsored Links
My misses keeps telling me they biscuits - they are in the biscuit section of the supermarket. I think they are a choc? Pretending they chocs my fave biscuits are choc kits - you get them in South Africa - lovely!!!!

my favourites in the following order (until i get bored or i see someone else with a different one!):-

shortbread

butter biscuits

chocolate hobnobs

malted milk

digestive creams

and kit kats are not biscuits theyre chocy bars as they come in their own wrapper!

Mine are..

Ginger Nuts...The McVitee ones not the cheap copies.

Fox's Golden Crunch Creams..

Bourbons

Nice (Only with a cuppa though)

Chocolate Hobnobs..

Fox's Orange Creams..

And those Abbey crunch already mentioned..I think Fox's make them too..but could be wrong..

Hey! Hey! Hey! come guys not great long lists of them, you might as well write out a flipping menue for tomorrows dinner, phew! somepeaple. :eek:

take your wotsit from poshman

Agree with Jim on the Golden Crunch Creams... definitely my favourite.

Or just good old plain digestives for dunking.

a parle g biscuit.

what :eek: never heard of them?

parleg.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back